The neon nail trend might not appeal to at first glance but before you swipe left on this summer beauty style, hear me out. Neon hues might seem tricky to pull off, but testing the water with a manicure is always an easy way to try out a new colour trend. Dip your toe (-nail) in the water with a coat of neon pink on your toes before your holiday, try a reverse French manicure with a neon orange tip on your fingers, or go full rave and add a different neon hue to each fingernail and every toe.
Before you dismiss green from your neon colour palette, Bottega Veneta’s colourway Parakeet has gone viral for summer and you should expect to see pops of bright green everywhere this season, with nails being no exception. I’ve included a few greens in my edit of neon nail hues for you to experiment with, they’ll look especially great with a white summer dress or cream short suit for your next wedding or event.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Neon Nails To Try This Summer
- YVES SAINT LAURENT | La Laque Couture Nail Polish
- BARRY M | Hi Vis Neon Nail Paint
- REVOLUTION BEAUTY | Makeup Revolution Neon Nail Polish
- 3INA MAKEUP | The Fluoro Nail Polish
- ESSIE | Expressie Quick-Dry Nail Polish, Sk8 With Destiny Collection
- GUCCI | Vernis À Ongles Nail Polish
READ NEXT: How To Get Strong Nails | Spring Nail Colours
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.