Some looks are good for one night, like a statement metallic eye or a glitter lip, whereas some are absolutely timeless. The luxe makeup look that I created for Anja Rubik earlier this year is the latter. Inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface, the look has 80s vibes but it works just as well 40 years on! Anja has stunning skin, bone structure and features, so this look is all about accentuating them, prepping and hydrating skin to keep it looking radiant, and opting for warm, rich tones that perfectly complement her colouring. Create a soft bronze smokey eye and touch up brows for a polished, picture-perfect finish. Once you get the hang of this understated but glamorous makeup look, you’ll have the perfect option for every event in your calendar, so shop the exact products I used in the links below, and practice until it’s perfect!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Anja Rubik’s Makeup: Get The Look
- WESTMAN ATELIER | Vital Skincare Dew Complexion Drops – Atelier III
- LAURA MERCIER | Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Concealer
- MAKEUP BY MARIO | Soft Sculpt Shaping Stick
- GUCCI | Stylo Contour Des Yeux Kohl Eye Liner
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS | Brow Wiz – Soft Brown
- CHANEL | Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Palette – 268
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.