Natasha Poly is one of my favourite models to work with. She is beautiful and has an amazing facial structure. We have done some great shoots over the years, including this one (pictured) from Last Magazine with Camilla Akrans back in 2009. It was such a laugh to see her on set in February this year, we got chatting about our mutual love of pizza (guilty pleasure) and watching TV (House of Cards). She does great time lapse video posts on her Instagram @natashapoly of her getting ready to go out and is one of the models who is really good at doing her own makeup – so all you makeup artists watch out!
Some of the products used by Natasha:
She was kind enough to share this exclusive film with me for wendyrowe.com:
For more how-tos see her instagram @natashapoly #npolymakeup
For more insider tips from Natasha’s world see the rest of my interview with her below…
1. What is your favourite work out?
Kick Boxing “It feels good!”
3. What are you watching at the moment?
House of Cards
4. What are you reading at the moment?
“Life” by Keith Richards & James Fox
5. What are you listening to at the moment?
Drake and Lana Del Rey’s “Honeymoon” album.
6. What is your favorite city for beauty treatments?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What do you think every woman should have in her wardrobe?
High heels and beautiful La Perla underwear
9. Who are your style icons?
10. Tell me something nobody knows about you?
I always fall asleep with natural sounds that I keep on my phone.